Troy Studios is seeking an experienced Studio Manager for Ireland’s largest sound stage facility. Located in the culturally rich city of Limerick, this is a key hire for a Studio that is home to both major global productions, as well as award-winning Irish film and TV productions.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the role is to manage all elements of the Troy studio facility including the building, fixtures and services and ensure a first-class service experience for our clients.
Duties / Responsibilities
Responsible for the day to day operations of the studio to include, but not limited to:
- Management of the building maintenance and development programme, health and safety and all statutory compliance.
- Manage the procurement process – including sourcing, requisitioning, ordering, expediting, inspection, and reconciliation.
- Manage all service providers and contractors.
- Development and regular review of policies such as Health and Safety, Fire Evacuation, COVID, GDPR.
- Operational procedures including the management of all of the processes, people, tools, and assets that are required for the proper functioning of the studio facility.
- I.T. infrastructure, management of existing Broadband, VOIP system & Access control
- Liaison with local bodies, educational and training institutions and organisations
- Maintain, review and update Fixed Asset register.
- Management of security and cleaning services on site.
- Produce periodic reporting as required by CEO
Responsible for client service and relationship management to include but not limited to:
- Managing end to end client experience throughout production schedule
- Point of contact/liaison with client production to ensure their needs and expectations are met.
- Responding to client requirements as they arise
- Management of Troy staff and H.R. function
- Assist in preparation of annual budget in conjunction with the CEO and Head of Finance
- Management of annual budget and reporting
- Track record in facilities / building management.
- Experience at senior management level
- Management of teams
- Client relationship management
- Procurement systems experience
- Budget / financial management
- Understanding of the Irish film industry an advantage
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem solver and solutions focussed
- Flexible and adaptable to meet changing production schedule and needs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Budgeting skills
To apply, please send a brief CV (max 2 pages) and Cover Letter setting out your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is June 30, 2021.